Conlang Relay 19/Xylphika
- Kaňiná pamten kiminat anta am maifn qemratła.
- Marvǔč an tyot kiminan, «Cali an maifn qemratła, na cǔłénihon čyo nikata qi?»
- Marvǔč an pyot kiminan, «Cǔqonaserarei.»
- Auňná sirintnefaisat e mǔrfa, «Kayifu, kiminatsti! Mir an tyo maifkata kiam aoni řui mǔřven łenaná le, qoma qi?»
- Ľyma anta kiminat, é kǒneňa faisatnesirint.
- Rusavis, kikǔře an sirint é marve, «Sairaniná qemratła anþeret é łeniná e maipat kisas, huená vałien seþahi, huená mikisnekiqai niláos.»
- Marvǔč an tyot kiminan, «Merhon ha pie.»
- Marvǔč an pyot kiminan, «Pialért cǔmoťati, harlé vuu.»
- Aňa at, kikare an faisat é marve, «Veyma qemratlta anþeret perqan, na łeniná an maimi, an kivelmi, an kikurumi.»
- Marvǔč an tyot kiminan, «Mirihon pielta.»
- Na marvǔč an pyot kiminan, «Maňi saimas tiessa, cǔvoli mer pielta.»
- Sometime in the past, there were two rocks on the side of a hill.
- One of the rocks says, “I look at the side of this hill, but why am I not seeing anything on it?”
- The other rock says, “We'll never know.”
- A bird and a mouse hear this and say “Greetings, rocks! We were going around this hill when we heard y'all saying that you saw us, you know?”
- The two rocks agree, and the mouse and bird leave.
- A little later, the bird returns and says “I flew to the other side and saw a wide field, it was in a verdant valley, and it was full of tall trees.”
- The first rock says, “I want to go there.”
- The other rock says, “Because we can't travel, we will be sad.”
- The next day, the mouse returns and says, “I walked to the other side of the mountain but I saw the same grass as here; the same seeds, the same insects.”
- The first rock says, “We should go there.”
- But the other says, “We are happy here, we don't want to go there.”