cedh audmanh a.k.a. Jan Strasser or simply Cedh.
- Ronc Tyu - an isolating tonal language with serial verb constructions, created for the 2014 Reconstruction Relay.
- Buruya Nzaysa - an Edastean language descended from Ndak Ta, spoken in the trading town of Buruya. Mostly isolating, but with polypersonal agreement on auxiliary verbs.
- Ndok Aisô - another descendant of Ndak Ta, spoken in Lasomo (developed in cooperation with Dunomapuka).
- Tmaśareʔ - a descendant of Proto-Western, with noun incorporation and some unusual consonant clusters, created in the context of the 2nd Diachronics Relay.
- Doayâu - a Coastal Western language with a Lukpanic substrate.
- Gezoro - yet another Western language (based on sound changes by kodé).
Language sketches and unfinished contributions
- Ree Rɛɛ Kıbyaa - a more agglutinating (and non-tonal) sister language to Ronc Tyu, also a contribution to the 2014 Reconstruction Relay.
- Omari and Hkətl’ohnim - my contributions to the 2011/2012 Reconstruction Relay, both of them highly synthetic and with complex morphophonologies.
- Tsemehkiooni - an unfinished a priori conlanging project inspired by typological features of various Native North American languages. I documented the creation process of this language on my blog [+resonant] in the form of a language creation tutorial (in German).
- O Ayōndui - an agglutinating language of the Lukpanic family, which will eventually feature Basque-inspired surdéclinaison (this part hasn't been described yet).
- Fu Pitão - a sketch of the Lukpanic dialect spoken in Kpitamoa, used as a substrate for Doayâu.
- Farwo n-Abebbu - a sketch of the Namɨdu dialect spoken in Abebbu (descended from Fáralo).
- Cəssın - another Fáralo descendant (which has been worked out in some more detail), featuring vowel harmony and agglutinative verbs.
- Kuyʔūn - a daughter of Adāta with heavy Habeo influence.
- Lotoka - a Peninsular language with quite a number of cases and voices.
- Proto-Mbingmik - the beginnings of an isolating a priori language inspired by Khmer and French, intended to serve as the basis for a new language family.
- Munnaaqiú - the beginnings of a Núalís-Takuña language, aesthetically influenced by Inuktitut.
- Zebia. Another collaborative conworld which was started in 2007 but abandoned shortly afterwards. Among other contributions, I made a physical map and a climate map of the continent Trita for this project.
- My yet unnamed sketch for a descendant of Proto-Indo-European (2008). A project that I will most certainly return to one day, though that may still take a while.
- I'm the one who designed the current FrathWiki logo.
Conlang Relay participation
- CBB Conlang Relay IX
- Silvish → Ronc Tyu — torch (2018-02-23)
- Conlang Relay 25
- Ring A: Angosey → Ronc Tyu — torch (2018-01-04)
- Ring B: Emihtazuu → Buruya Nzaysa — torch (2018-01-15)
- CBB Conlang Relay VIII
- Däldlen → Ndok Aisô — torch (2017-02-08)
- Conlang Relay 23
- '"račonese → Ronc Tyu — torch (2016-10-09)
- CBB Conlang Relay VII
- Ardelian → Ronc Tyu — torch (2015-09-19)
- Conlang Relay 22
- łaá siri → Ronc Tyu — torch (2015-06-26)
- LCC6 Relay
- Ring 1: Interslavic → Ree Rɛɛ Kıbyaa — torch (2015-03-12)
- CBB Conlang Relay VI
- Dánıdoo → Ronc Tyu — torch (2015-01-18)
- Tumblr Conlang Relay 4 (TCR4)
- Ring 4: Nuim → Ronc Tyu — torch (2014-11-13)
- Ring 5: Àboshì → Buruya Nzaysa — torch (2014-11-27)
- Conlang Relay 21
- Ring 1: TIAL → Buruya Nzaysa — torch (2013-10-28)
- Ring 2: Kgáweq’ → Tmaśareʔ — torch (2013-11-24)
- CBB Conlang Relay IV
- Omlűt → Farwo n-Abebbu — torch (2013-10-27)
- Tumblr Conlang Relay 3 (TCR3)
- Fragment 1: Fasime → Farwo n-Abebbu — torch (2013-06-17)
- Fragment 2: Shibai → Buruya Nzaysa — torch (2013-06-02)
- Fragment 3: Anikele → Doayâu — torch (2013-05-30)
- Fragment 4: Anikele → Ndok Aisô — torch (2013-05-28)
- Fragment 5: Anikele → Tmaśareʔ — torch (2013-06-09)
- Fragment 6: Fasime → Proto-Mbingmik — torch (2013-06-21)
- LCC5 Relay
- sodna-lɛni → Buruya Nzaysa — torch • video (2013-04-05)
- Conlingual Telephone VII
- Jan12 → Buruya Nzaysa — torch (2013-03-01)
- Conlang Relay 20
- Alurhsa → Doayâu — torch (2013-02-10)
- CBB Conlang Relay I
- Maxédri → Buruya Nzaysa — torch (2012-09-03)
- Conlang Relay 19
- Ring 1: Mev Pailom → Buruya Nzaysa — torch (2012-06-24)
- Ring 2: Ithkuil → Tmaśareʔ — torch (2012-05-21)
- Conlingual Telephone VI
- High Eolic → Doayâu — torch (2011-12-11)
- Conlingual Telephone V
- Kannow → Tmaśareʔ — torch (2011-07-17)
- LCC4 Relay
- Ayeri → Tmaśareʔ — torch (2011-04-09)
- Conlang Relay 18
- Ring A: West Germanic → Doayâu — torch (2010-12-29)
- Ring B: Feayran → Buruya Nzaysa — torch (2011-01-22)
- Ring C: Prevli → Cəssın — torch (2011-02-06)
- Conlang Relay 17
- Ring C: Lhenazi → Buruya Nzaysa — torch (2010-02-24)
- Ring D: Silindion → Ndok Aisô — torch (2010-03-07)