|This page has been released into the public domain. Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain. If you don't want this or can't do this because of license restrictions, please don't edit.|
If something hasn't yet been voted in, but you use it here anyway, please please please link to the relevant vote.
If you're not sure how to format a sentence gloss, see the Leipzig Glossing Rules.
The following abbreviations are Naeso-specific and don't appear in the Leipzig list.
- MB — morpheme boundary
- INC — inceptive aspect
- NEW — someone who has just joined the conversation (as in pae)
- OLD — someone who has been part of the conversation for a while (as in tha)
- T — temporal preposition
tthaikitsel bu kunoypavi sibi.
eel-with TOP hovercraft 1SG-GEN
- I like the ambiguousness of having both be accurate. BF
sanzuja ku si pan soenu.
read-PRF A 1SG FOC book
lavao'am ku Jaeku va zaevu.
write-MB-PROG A Jim P sentence
zelthizo ku lynh va do.
make-INC A we;INCL P language
eana pan pae!
hello FOC 2SG;NEW
kal pan tha!
goodbye FOC 2SG;OLD
- The above are proposed more-formal variants of basic "Eana!" and "Kal!"
zelthija ku si va jan.
make-PRF A 1SG P word
sunhsa'am ku si va silzu.
edit-MB-PROG A 1SG P page
sifi benh bu dakai.
unreliable again TOP network.
tseltsinh sinte syn kunoypavi pan tthaikin.
contain full in hovercraft FOC eel-PL
jia ku y panli onan pfe bam inhthaja syn kunoy nhu, bam mansu so inna?
Speak A 2SG FOC-Q man or;EXCL REL enter-PRF P vehicle public, REL sit LOC that
sou benh ku si so ua fui poynh?
be again A 1SG LOC this T Q?
- The original text was What's bbiab? Be back in a ¿?, in other words, What does the last 'b' stand for? —Fenhl 18:12, 23 October 2010 (PDT)
- It seems to me it could also be glossed as "When will you I be here again?" —Jim Henry 18:36, 23 October 2010 (PDT)
- It could, yes. —FH
jia ku tha pan poynh?
say A 2SG;OLD FOC Q
|General:||Voting • Member list • An Introduction to Naeso|
|Phonology and orthography:||Phonology • Stress • Orthography • Transliteration|
|Grammar:||Grammar • Suffixes • Prepositions|
|Lexicon and corpus:||Naeso-English • English-Naeso • Proposed words • Swadesh • Names • Corpus of Sentences • Math|
|Conlang relay torches:||LCC4 Relay|
|This page is part of the project Naeso. We meet up to discuss changes in 'real time' in #naeso on Freenode.|