CBB Conlang Relay/Wakeu
- E lannga mai. E kai a mai ta pone we nge pwala era.
- E anga mai. E ngalo kia. E kunei ta kokki o era. I kaima.
- E nei mella mweto i melo.
- E appe tala era mai.
- E lika a mai taima tewa era. Ta koma o mai e lika a mai tewa era.
- E nei meaiwa era. E nei ta kina kia, e nei ta meaiwa o era.
- E nei ta rua kia. E nei po ta koma o mai era, we nei melo tera terei. E nei taima ta kokki i ngoe.
- E anga mai. E tima ngoe me pare o taima. E tette a ngoe ta rua.
- E nei mella kia. E nei ta kina o ngoe. E nei melo raikitoo, e kelikeli era. E kunei melo ta koma i ngoe.
- Ko leuku era i melo
- kunei - NEG, to be not, not to be
- a - ergative marker
- anga - to be certain (to know something for sure.)
- appe - to be located, to stand
- e - present tense marker
- era - 3pl
- i - in, at, on (locative marker)
- kai - to want to have, to desire
- kaima - certainy
- keli - to be finished, to end, to be gone, to vanish away.
- kia - 3pl
- kina - matter, issue
- ko - past tense, perfective
- koma - knowledge
- lannga - to fly
- lika - to give
- le- plural marker
- mai - 1sg
- me - with, by
- meaiwa - family
- mella - so, that, thus
- mweto - misfortune
- ngalo - to be a coincidence, to happen by chance
- nge - infinitive marker
- nei - to be
- ngoe - 2sg
- o - genitive marker
- pwala - to develop, to evolve, to realise somthing's or someone's full potential.
- po - genitive marker
- raikitoo - trouble, problem
- ta - singulative article
- taima - this, that (demonstrative)
- tala - to be far away from something
- tera - all, everybody, everything
- terei - person
- tette - to remember
- tewa - to, for (dative/purposive)
- tima - to be happy
- melo - contrary,
- pare - cause
- kokki - way, manner, method
- pone - form, substance.
- rua - truth, reality, fact
- uku - die
- we - and
The grammar is head-first, modified-modifier. The word order is ofter VSO, but variations occur. The different roles are marked by prepositions (the absolutive is unmarked). Some (but not alla verbs) have plural forms. Those may be formed either (1) by reduplication, or (2) by the prefix le-. Adjectives behave like verbs, that are placed after the noun they modify.
- I'm flying. I want the substance, that they should evolve.
- I'm certain. It's a coincidence. It's not their ways. For sure.
- So are the misfortunes, on the other hand.
- I am far away from them.
- I give it to them. I give them my knowledge.
- They are my family. It's the issue. it's their family.
- I'm certain. You are happy because of that. You remember the truth.
- So it is. It's your issue. The problems, on the other hand, they have vanished. You do not know them, on the other hand.
- On the other hand, they die.
|CBB Conlang Relay|
Skógvur — Vanga — torch
nmn — Jumju — torch
Ossicone — Uskra — torch
Chagen — Pazmat — torch
Xing — Wakeu — torch
MrKrov — Pag-buum — torch
Maraxxus — Maxédri — torch
2-4 — Kàipói — torchCrazyettin — English — torch
|What is a relay? • list of relays and participants •|