Our community being what it is, a family of people spaced widely in time and space and not in constant contact, sometimes the news of the passing of one of our friends goes unnoticed for a long interval of time. Here we can at least preserve a link to the glossopoetic legacy of those that have gone over before us.
Requiescat in pace, et lux perpetua luceat ei.
- David Bell, the Gray Wizard (ca. 2008); amman iar
- C. George Boeree (5 JAN 2021); Lingua Franca Nova
- Cory Gene Clark, Conlangconstructor (31 JAN 2019); the conworld of Paga
- Roger Mills (2 SEP 2015); Kash & Gwr
- Christopher John Reuel Tolkien (15 JAN 2020)