Lojban is a loglang which was initialized in 1987 by the Logical Language group. Lojban came about as a result of a copyright dispute with the creator of Loglan. The first "official" version of Lojban was published in 1998 and the language has continued to grow and be used ever since.
A devoted community of around 20 speakers and 15-20 learners (very rough estimate) keeps the language in active daily use via the internet.
Lojban has an extensive article on Wikipedia.
- The Logical Language Group's page for Lojban (live web)
- An alternative multilingual wiki
- Jboselkei, online sentence translation database, allows searching, editing and discussing best translations of sentences
- Wave Lessons a tutorial.
- The full reference grammar.
- vlasisku, online dictionary.
- the list of gismu (root words) and cmavo (particles).
- http://www.memrise.com/courses/english/lojban/ Memrise] allows choosing the course the student like most.
- https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lojban-beginners - the Lojban mailing list where you can ask any questions.
- A chat where it's possible to ask for help in learning lojban (in #ckule tab seen in the upper part of the screen on that page).
- http://facebook.com/groups/lojban/ - the group in Facebook.