Aran'Esei is a fictional language which was created by a person called " Eric the Best " beginning in 2002. The language was influenced by Chinese and Arabic, and at one point had approximately 113 words in its lexicon. Unfortunately, during the fall of LangMaker and the death of Geocities, most of the information available on this language was lost. Only a translation of the Babel text which dates from 2004 remains.
1. Wan le duo dilor daah ino lingaa eh a saalm lingaa.
2. Seht parren divna ou tea duonaa a paaaalei zah Shinar eh divna dinfoun
3. Alai telaa aparren kum rik eh kum tea men kimon, tea sei ta aparren. Tea quu rik eis touo, eh taar routan mtaar."
4. Alai telaa aparren kum telaa a kito, thei towaar neise touk le Heiawaan, soyi Oyan men weih kum a wa routan oyan men eh bu shir sekaa zah duo dilor, laaal tea men sei."
5. Ke le LORD alai ta kaan le kito eh le towaar aparren weiaa kum.
6. "Ruala aas ino parren sei a saalm lingaa tea men eiwah setaa ta kum jeise, laaal nodu coshi tiwaer oe bu hui routan tea men, le LORD sei."
7. "Aalai, telaa aparren shuu shia eh kum buahlao tea men de lingaa soyi tea bu shiruu aeaa ope."
8. "Soyi le LORD sekaa tea men foeru dinfoun zah duo dilor, eh tea men bu kum le kito."
9. Neise shir orwei jel shiraa wa BABEL yinwei dinfoun le LORD kum buahlao le lingaa o le duo dilor. Le LORD sekaa tea men foeru dinfoun zah duo dilor.