Arêndron is an a priori personal conlang created by Michael S. Repton in 2003. It was rebooted in 2006. The author stated that his intentions in creating the language were to create a language which was "as beautiful as possible, both in sound and in the logic of its structure. In designing the revised version, I have also tried to make Arêndron more naturalistic by starting from an ancestor language, Proto-Ileuran, and deriving Arêndron by regular sound changes." The language is written with a unique script called Caralhunan. Some grammar and examples sentences survive in the Oocities archive on the copy of Arêndron's home page.
It has an (unfortunately lost) daughter language, Aubhárith.
- Arêndron at LangMaker (archived)
- Arendron's home page (Oocities archive page)
- Arêndron in the tenth conlang relay (live web)
- Arêndron's con-script (live web)
- Some phrases in Arendron (live web)