- How's this think work? (Ahzoh)
- I was an admin for a gaming wiki that used the same platform... So this stuff is kinda second nature. You have quite the page there, Ahzoh!
- How long have you worked with wiki markup languag (aka wiki page syntax)? — Talk · Cont 23:44, 19 July 2014 (PDT)
Vrkhazhian is the spiritual sucessor to Arkhean. I'm pouring my years into making this the most detailed and realistic language as can be. Though there are some features to it that resemble too much like Arabic. It is good that you are here, because now there is someone who can check to see if any texts need to be spruced up Ahzoh (talk) 23:53, 19 July 2014 (PDT)
- I wouldn't count on that, I'm an epic level procrastinator. That and I will have to begin formatting what I have for use here on the wiki for my two conlangs. Basically Khengallese is all of my good ideas for every conlang I've messed with rolled into one. Well see how that goes in terms of documenting. I am trying to figure
- That says "31" Ahzoh (talk) 10:47, 20 July 2014 (PDT)
- Oh, right, keep forgetting my number system is base-12. Ahzoh (talk) 20:59, 20 July 2014 (PDT)