User talk:Poswob Rare
world map (very messy) is up at pabappa DOT com/pics/worldmap.png
name of TCT could be Masterminds, and ZTSD could be Celebrities.
The bare -a- infix that precedes all possessive suffixes is probably just ža with normal loss of /ž/ between vowels.
- make SOV words for magic spells like 40, -R, etc
The potential/habilitative "moods" should be removed from the mood section since the markers go before the person markers, making them a derivational affix or at most an inflectional affix that belongs to some other category. True mood markers in Poswa & Pabappa go *after* the person/tense marker.
Final -I diminutive can be from iʕ "among the children", thus fning as pseudo genitive.
- Different words for the same body part for different genders ṿ ... for example the word for hand has three different forms and these generate different classifier suffixes. Then there are neutered morphemes that are used as padding to correct discrepancies such as a feminine noun with a masculine agent.
- Raspara divided world into fantasy kingdoms where all were future slaves.
- to "which; choosing one from many" as the root word for "which one?" Thus taba topis? "Which boy?" when there is only 1 possiuble answer (vs just tabapis "Which boy(s)"?)
Is this any different than using /numpis/?
The six vowel setup could be seen as /a ə i u ai au əi əu/, where ai&au persist as diphthongs.f
Masculine agent: (old) genitive case. Maiden agent: circumstantial case. Feminine agent: composite of accusative and a special marker.
If gender is explicitly marked in 1st or 2nd person, it automatically implies plural. *or*, the opposite.
Yu cannot be the word for valley.
Lobexon in 3100 may be like afa-amade, "halfway between white and black" etc
Where did Khulls come from?
- Leapers retained gold & spread it through Nama and Halasala. Means Halasala is an exonym.
- crystals retained gold as filter took over. Implies they were pushed out of lobexon early
- nama itself generated Khulls
Note that if Paba is Aboa, this means the Swamp Kids lost Paba at somepoint during their war and that Paba supported Dreamland. This may mean that it retained a stronghold of the Play party.