Anbopadish was the most elaborate of the early languages created by User:MilyAMD.
Most probably it has been constructed in 2006 or 2007, when the author was ca. 11 years old.
The characteristic of the language:
- combination of prefixing and suffixing;
- distinction between exclusive and inclusive 1pl forms;
- (in the later versions) particle conjugation.
The language had its own script, but the Latin was also used and later replaced it.
- letters in the Anbopadish script;
- presumed phonetic values (assigned several years later; the difference between "v" and "w" is unclear and sometimes the use varies);
- letters in the Latin orthography.