Talk:League of Lost Languages
How do you undo the redirect from "Talk:Kilda Kelen" to here? If you want to say something about Kilda Kelen, do you have to say it here? If you try to say something about Kilda Kelen, why does it just disappear into the bit-bucket, instead of showing up in the wrong place (namely here)?
- When you are redirected, below the title a line appears saying "Redirected from [link to page redirected from]".
- Yes, that is true.
- You can click on that and edit the page, removing the #REDIRECT line if you want to remove the redirect;
- No, that is not true.
- Click on the link in the "Redirected from [page]" page. You are taken to the page. Its displayed content will be " http://wiki.frath.net/skins/common/images/redirectltr.png [link to page it is a redirect to]"
- Click "edit". The source will display "#REDIRECT [wikilink to page it is a redirect to]."
- Remove this #REDIRECT line. "#REDIRECT" is the magic word making the page a redirect.
- Add whatever content you wish.
- When you edited Talk:Kilda Kelen you neglected the third step; I did it for you. —Muke Tever | ✎ 02:43, 30 August 2006 (PDT)
- if #REDIRECT remains any other information on the page is considered to be a comment on the redirect and is normally not displayed. —
- That explains why my comment disappeared.